The Vidpro MR-500 Motorized Focus and Zoom Shoulder Rig has a unique electric motor drive system for smooth focus and zoom control. Its hand grips with integrated thumb switches allow users full lens control while maintaining a firm grip on both rig handles. It features variable speed operation for precise adjustment during video recording, rig-mounted dual motors with drive belts to accommodate all lens sizes, and a 15mm rod system with a 2-level setup compatible with all rig accessories.
Supports up to 30 pounds of equipment.
• Unique electric motor drive system for smooth focus and zoom control
• Hand grips with integrated thumb switches allow users full lens control
• Variable-speed operation for precise adjustment during video recording
• Rig-mounted dual motors with drive belts will accommodate all lens sizes
• Configurable lens ring rotational range limits
• Four follow-focus memory presets
• 15mm rod system with 2 level setup is compatible with all rig accessories
• Anodized aluminum construction offers a rugged and lightweight design
• Adjustable base plate with 1/4-20 screw accepts DSLRs and camcorders
• 3 sets of gears to accommodate most lens sizes (70mm - 96mm outer diameter)
• Includes counter-balance weight, Li-Ion batteries & charger
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 24 x 17 x 18 in. (60.9 x 43.1 x 45.7cm)
• Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.9kg) (add an additional 5 lbs. with counter balance accessory)
• Capacity: 30 lbs. (13.6kg)