Carry your pro-sized camera gear safely with the Pro Roller series. Perfect for travelling & flying, each of the Pro Roller X AW models has space for 1-2 Pro DSLRs, with varying capacities for lenses and a laptop. A long-wearing, ballistic nylon hardshell exterior offers high-impact protection for all sensitive photography equipment. When transporting your Pro Roller between destinations, a dual-button trolley handle and sturdy grab handle with leather backing add extra comfort. Vibration-absorbing, urethane-case wheels with ABEC-5 rated bearings provide a smooth glide through airports and other level surfaces, offering long-lasting durability. Lock your Pro Roller with a TSA-approved lock for premium security. Find space for 1-2 Pro DSLRs, 4-6 lenses and a 15" laptop. Keep additional travel and personal items such as passport, smartphone, keys and notebooks in the no-drop front organisation pocket.
An easy-roller travel case made specifically for a Pro DSLR kit, the Pro Roller x Series AW is a modern classic.
* Patent-pending MaxFit System provides maximum capacity and superior protection.
* Long-wearing, ballistic nylon exterior and ABS Honeycomb hardshell offer high-impact protection
* Vibration-absorbing wheels with ABEC-5-rated bearings offer a smooth glide and long-lasting durability.
* Carry the ultimate plan "B" with a Reserve Pack that unzips and removes from the hardshell case.
1) 8" Photo/Video Aluminum Mini Tripod with mini Ball Head for 360 And 90 Degree Tilt - works perfect for any camera shown above (Fits easily in any pocket)
2) Photo/Video Pro Monopod (Fits in tripod mount)
3) 4 Piece Hand & Wrist Strap Kit
4) 5 Pc. Cleaning Kit
5) Lens cleaning pen
Airline carry-on compatible
Vibration-absorbing, wheels with ABEC-5 rated bearings
TSA-approved lock with locking zips
Internal Dimensions: 31.5 x 16 x 41 cm (12.40 x 6.30 x 16.14 in) External Dimensions: 35.5 x 22.9 x 49 cm (13.98 x 9.02 x 19.29 in)
Fits: 1-2 Pro DSLRs; 4-6 lenses (up to 400mm) Accessories and small personal items; Up to a 15" laptop; Tripod or monopod (attached to the removable side straps on case); NOTE: The interior depth of Pro Roller x100 AW includes a contour in the moulded tub measuring 16 to 19.5 cm for a longer lens in the middle of the bag